Coming Special Events 2017
Open Invitation to Fairfield Residents and other interested people.
- February 11th, 9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Chocolate Festival---., Fairfield annual Chocolate Festival, at the Fairfield Community Ctr., 61 Water St. FHS booth will feature for sale Fairfield Vital Records Book, Maps, Fairfield History Booklets, Fairfield Commemorative Coins and more as well as chocolate treats.
- March 8, 6:30 p.m., Fairfield Community Ctr., 61 Water Street; "The Life of Commodore Eugene E. Wing (1883-1944). A Fairfield Native and True American Hero. presented by Fairfield Historical Society member, Doug Cutchin. Also, Eugene E. Wing Proclamation from the Fairfield Town Council for native son Eugene E. Wing's extraordinary patriotic service to his country to be presented to his daughter Hope.
- April 12th from 10:00 AM to 12:00 AM - Special a tour and program at the History House for UMA
- Friday, May 19, 7 p.m. The spring FHS public event featuring UMA Professor Whitman and his talk about author Jack London in conjunction with Meridian's wine tasting evening. Our program begins at 7 p.m.
- To be announced - Talk on Holman Day by Mark McPheters
- October 7 & 8, 2107 8 to 2 PM Annual Barn & Bake Sale - Donations of new or gently used items or antiques welcomed (Call and leave a message 453-2998 for pickup or more information.)
- December 2 & 3, 2017 3-6 PM Annual Christmas Open House